For over 25 years, we have been building custom, design-build homes in the Brainerd Lakes area. We are currently hiring a highly organized, self-motivated, reliable construction coordinator to assist with issuing purchase orders for raw materials and coordinating changes orders and other various administrative tasks.
- Create, price and track field purchase orders needed for materials, communicating their eta’s and coordinating change orders in Sage 100 Contractor software
- Assist in sending out RFP’s, collecting and analyzing bids from subcontractors and other vendors and material suppliers
- Create, distribute and track subcontracts, change orders and homeowner construction agreements, and ensure they are all returned with signatures via Adobe DC sign
- Maintain accuracy in data entry
- Prioritize workflow and determine the importance of work
- Generation and processing of submittals, collecting selection specification sheets for appliances, lighting, plumbing, and other homeowner selections.
- General Administrative duties including answering the phone and scanning
Qualifications & Skills
- Must have excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher) and Adobe
- The ability to use two computer monitors, have multiple applications and folders open and navigate quickly, smoothly and thoroughly through computer files and applications.
- Ability to handle many administrative details and routine day-to-day issues independently
- Organized and efficient; strong attention to detail
- Possesses flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities
- Ability to problem solve – looks beyond the obvious to find solutions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment and work collaboratively in a close team environment
- Prior experience in Construction or data entry is preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Full time employment with overtime availability
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
If you are looking for a challenging & fulfilling career with a company that values your time & talent, please contact us.